Crime Beat: Issues, Controversies, and Personalities From The Dark Side has been programming since January of this year and is currently averaging 50,000 listeners plus each week and the figure is growing.
Crime Beat is now pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule:
- April 21: Diedre Capone, ancestor of Al Capone and author of Uncle Al Capone, shares family secrets about the godfather
- April 28: Tom Ajamie and Bruce Kelley, the authors of Financial Serial Killers, give us an inside look at the world of Wall Street hustlers, swindlers and con men and provide advice on how to protect yourself against Ponzi investment schemes
- May 5: Lynda Milito, the author of Mafia Wife talks about love, murder and madness.
- May 12: Howard Campbell, the author of Drug War Zone, talks about the Mexican drug war and life on the streets today in Juarez and El Paso
- May 19: Robert Wittman, former FBI agent and the author of Priceless, reveals how he went underground to rescue the world’s art treasures.
Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program and airs every Thursday from 9 and 10 EST. Beginning with the May 5 program the show moves to the 8pm-9pm EST time slot on the Artist First World radio Network. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
Crime Beat is hosted by award-winning crime writer Ron Chepesiuk (www.ronchepesiuk.com
) and broadcast journalist and freelance writer Willie Hryb. Ronald Herd, the popular Internet radio host and regular listener of Crime Beat, said Crime Beat sounds like an organized crime greatest hits collection..."I am loving it!"
For more information or to listen to the archives of Crime Beat, go to the Artist First Worldwide Radio Network at http://www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm
To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail email@example.com or call 803-366-5440.