CRIME BEAT: ISSUES, CONTROVERSIES AND PERSONALITIES FROM THE DARK SIDE on
Artist First Radio Network is pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule for January 11, 2018, through April 5, 2018. Topics covered include music and the mob, true crime writing, working undercover, Gays in Mecca, serial killers, Ferdinand Marcos and more.
Here is the lineup:
- January 11- Michael Withey, author of Summary Execution: The Seattle Assassinations of Silme Domingo and Gene Viernes. See https://wildbluepress.com/michael-withey-author-bio/
- January 18 - Craig Drummond, the author of Saving Sandoval: A True Story.
- January 25 - Panel discussion—Rock and roll legend Tommy James, together with Jon D’Amore and Scott Zelasko. Subject: Music and the Mob. See www.tommyjames.com and www.jondamore.com
- February 1 - Todd Merer, the author of The Extraditionist. See https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34441234-the-extraditionist/
- February 8 - Emily Dufton, author of Grassroots: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Marijuana in America. www.emilydufton.com/
- February 15 - Caroline Giammanco, the author of Guilty Hearts: The World of Prison Romances.
- February 22 - Thomas Salme, director, and Ron Fino, subject, of the documentary, “Mr. Undercover: A Life in the Shadows.”
- March 1 - Panel—Rebecca Morris, Seth Ferranti and Steve Jackson. Subject: True Crime Publishing and Writing.
- March 8 - Alan Warren, author of The Killing Game: The True Story of Rodney Alcala, The Game Show
Serial Killer. See https://www.amazon.com/Killing-Game-Rodney-Alcala-Serialebook/dp/B077GS9YNS/
- March 15 - Brian Whitney, the author of The Shawcross Letters. See http://serialkillercalendar.com/Interview-With-Arthur-Shawcross.html/
- March 22 - Tina Alexis Allen, the author of Hiding Out: A Memoir of Drugs, Deception and Double Lives. See https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35068635-hiding-out/
- March 29 - A.E. Sawan, author of Al Shabah: An Assassin’s Story. See https://wildbluepress.com/alshabah-ae-sawan-thriller/
- April 5 - David Cay Johnston, author of The Making of Donald Trump. See https://davidcayjohnston.com/
On the air since January 28, 2011, Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
CRIME BEAT is currently averaging 150,000-200,000 listeners in 160 plus countries each week, and the numbers are growing. All shows are archived at http://www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by Ron Chepesiuk, award-winning crime writer and documentary producer (www.ronchepesiuk.com).
Al Profit, noted crime film director, hails Crime Beat radio as "the best show of its kind in radio for the thinking listener, both entertaining and educational."
Ronald Herd I1, the popular Internet radio host and regular listener of Crime Beat, said: "Crime Beat sounds like an organized crime greatest hits collection...I am loving it!"
Tom Hart of Atlanta, Georgia, writes: “I am a BIG fan of your show and enjoy the variety of guests you have on. Keep up the good work.”
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First Radio Network at http://www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm. To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail email@example.com.
Get the latest on organized crime and the Mafia at Gangsters Inc.'s news section.
Copyright © Gangsters Inc.