By Ron Chepesiuk for Gangsters Inc.
CRIME BEAT: ISSUES,CONTROVERSIES AND PERSONALITIES FROM THE DARKSIDE on Artist First Radio Network is pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule for June 17, 2021, through August 19,2021.Guests include Jesus Ruiz Henao, Jim Campbell, Eric Duzenhall, Anthony De Stefano, Dennis Griffin and Gabrielle Bluestone, among others. Subjects include Cults, Cocaine Trafficking, Religion, Internet, Espionage, U.S. Military, Italian Mafia, the Black Dahlia, and more.
Here is the lineup:
- June 17 - Jesus Ruiz Henao and Ron Chepesiuk, authors of The Real Mr. Big: How a Colombian Refugee Became the United Kingdom’s Most Notorious Cocaine Kingpin
- June 24 -Eric Duzenhall, author of Best of Enemies: The Last Great Spy Story of World War II
- July 1 - Jim Campbell, author of Madoff Talks: Uncovering the Untold Story Behind the Most Notorious Ponzi Scheme in History
- July 8 - Anthony De Stefano, author of the Deadly Don: Vito Genovese, Mafia Boss, see https://www.tonydestefano.com/
- July 15 – Warren Cole Smith, author of Faith Based Fraud
- July 22 – Frank Stanfield, author of Cold Blooded. A True Story of a Murderous Teenage Vampire Cult
- July 29 - Dennis Griffin, author of The Mysterious Death of Sergeant Rust
- August 5 - Gabrielle Bluestone, author of Hype: How Scammers, Grifters, and Con Artists Are Taking Over the Internet―and Why We're Following
- August 12 - Alan Warren, author of Conspiracy Theory Culture, See https://www.alanrwarren.com/
- August 19 - Command appearance of Steve Hodel author of Black Dahlia Avenger: A Genius for Murder: The True Story, See https://stevehodel.com/
On the air since January 28, 2011, Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
CRIME BEAT is currently averaging 150,000-200,000 listeners in 160 plus countries each week, and the numbers are growing. All shows are archived at http://www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by Ron Chepesiuk, award-winning crime writer and documentary producer (www.ronchepesiuk.com).
Al Profit, noted crime film director, hails Crime Beat radio as "the best show of its kind in radio for the thinking listener, both entertaining and educational."
Ronald Herd I1, the popular Internet radio host and regular listener of Crime Beat, said: "Crime Beat sounds like an organized crime greatest hits collection...I am loving it!"
Tom Hart of Atlanta, Georgia, writes: “I am a BIG fan of your show and enjoy the variety of guests you have on. Keep up the good work.”
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First Radio Network at http://www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm. To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest on organized crime and the Mafia at Gangsters Inc.'s news section.
Copyright © Gangsters Inc.