President-elect Donald Trump is gathering quite the staff. Promising to seek the best and brightest to form his cabinet, he has made a few appointments that seem a bit contradictory. Someone who doesn’t believe in climate change is to head the Environmental Protection Agency, while a fierce opponent of labor laws is to become the next secretary of labor.
With that in mind, the funny folks at Saturday Night Live cooked up a sketch in which they discovered another curious pick by Trump. A high school science teacher named Walter White was made head of the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) by the soon-to-be President.
White, who sometimes goes by the name of Heisenberg, has a lot of experience with… chemicals and says he knows “the DEA better than anyone. Inside and out.”
Though he doesn’t know Trump personally, White says he likes the way Trump thinks. “I also like that wall he wants to build. Nothing comes in from Mexico, meaning: A lot less competition for the rest of us.”
Watch the entire clip below:
Get the latest on organized crime and the Mafia at Gangsters Inc.'s news section.
If you enjoyed this article you might also enjoy reading:
- The Facts Behind the Kansas City Mob Depicted In Fargo
- Jennifer Lopez to star as drug lord Griseldo Blanco in new HBO movie
- Belgian pharmaceutical company sold drug lord ephedrine
- Deadly, morbid, and bizarre: Murder Inc.
- How will President Trump take on the Mafia and drug cartels?
- Mexican cartels tighten iron grip on US drug markets
- The Man Who Runs New York: Genovese family boss Liborio Bellomo
- Rumble at Rao's: Restaurant of the stars and the Mafia
- The American Mafia and its use of colorful nicknames
- EXCLUSIVE: Gotti film crew gets together, new cast members revealed
- Top 4 stone cold gangsters who look like total wimps
- Joey Merlino living like a boss in Florida
- Mafia Math: Calculating Italian organized crime's illicit income
- INTERVIEW: Former mob boss John Gotti Junior sits down with Gangsters Inc.
- Ten Must-Visit Mob Bars and Lounges
- How Bonanno goodfellas whacked Lufthansa heist loot
- Gangsters Inc. sits down with FBI agent Jack Garcia
Copyright © Gangsters Inc.